Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Crafty Profile – Sew Cushty


‘Sew Cushty’ was born from the desire for something a bit different. The designs evolved from a gift I made for a musician, creating a guitar shaped cushion and the ideas grew from there.

Cushty Guitar Cushion – who knew!


After studying art at university, I continued my creative interest by sewing interiors for personal use as well as for friends and family until I was encouraged to share my designs with a wider audience. My creations continue to be inspired by music and art, coupled with the use of salvaged materials.

The Hidden Teapot loves these! Too cute cosies

Super Cushions, available this Sunday! Come and meet the designer 


I am more than happy to help with any requests if you see something that you would like personalised or created to specification.

sewcushty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment