Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Crafty Profile – Celia Reid


A range of  luxury handmade cards and gifts made by Surface Pattern Designer, Celia Reid. 
Celia's signature-style gift tags

Beautiful Cards

Using vintage and new wallpaper that has been hand and machine stitched into layers that become 3-dimensional. Each design is then embellished with beads, buttons and fine glitter to add that touch of sparkle. My range of paper products includes cards, gift cards and tags, bunting, gift bags, brooches, badges and wall decor.  I also have a small selection of digitally printed cushions using my wallpaper designs.

Sitting comfortably? You could be with this lovely cushion 

I am happy to personalise items and commissions can also be made specifying which wallpapers you would like to use from a selection of my own vintage and new designs.
Hand-made brooches

No comments:

Post a Comment