Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Vintage Valentine....

Hello Teapots

Ah, that time is approaching once again. The time of love, dreams and... overpriced flowers! Whatever.

If you love cake then The Secret Tea-Room invites you to our Valentine tea on Sunday 17 February. Bring your mum, bring your friend, bring yourself! You don't need to be loved-up to love our tea and cake. We'll be offering a selection of delicious cakes, refreshing teas and dainty sandwiches. Want a glimpse into the future? Then treat yourself to a mini tarot reading. Fiona will be available on the day to offer her mystical services. Tea and Tarot, perfect.

Booking will be essential. Email Miss SoS: thehiddenteapot@gmail.com to reserve your place. Seating is available from midday and the last sitting is at 4.30pm. At £10 per head there's no overpriced hoodwinking going on either!

Our Secret Tea-room is situated within Vien, 87 Church Road, London SE19 2TA.

Lovely.


Imagery by XF Photography

2 comments:

  1. Hi you probably dont remember me but I came to your beautiful hidden tearoom about a year ago. My name is Jackie & I was telling you about my business idea.
    Well I have now been open 10 months at my shop in Streatham - Serendipity Tea Rooms! Its been going very well! If you're in Streatham at all come in & say hi! Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Jackie

      I do remember you! Im so pleased to hear that things are going well for you in Streatham. Congratulations! I will def come in and say hi if Im over your way. I look forward to seeing you then x

      Delete